Tuesday, May 4, 2010

UI Design

There are the UI Design I created for web use, game interface use and etc. I have used my own technique to create all those appealing and dynamic button. I believe nowadays the need of the UI Design has increased and most of us want a very appealing UI and UI indeed plays a very important rule in attracting audience.

There are some of my works of UI Design.

First is the web layout I design using the very simple created shape in photoshop with the use of my own technique to create the dynamic and simplicity.

Second is the Game User Interface I designed. Again the dominated colour Gray plays an important role in this layout to bring out the feeling of professional.

Third is the different style of arrows I created.

Fourth is the magical feel of orb.


No comments: